What is Parent View?
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected. We would like to encourage our families to give their feedback on Parent View, as we will also use this information to inform us on what we can be doing to better support our young people and community.
- 88% of parents say their child is happy at our school
- 88% of parents say their child feels safe at our school
- 79% of parents believe their child is making good progress with us
- 84% of parents say their child is well taught at our school
- 80% of parents believe the academy is well led and managed
- 79% of parents would recommend us to another parent.
*true as of January 2019